We are a supplier of discounted accommodation and travel services and have set the benchmark for quality accommodation, committed client service and discriminating taste.
Due to the downturn in the South African economy, we are shifting our focus to South East Asia with the emphasis on Indonesia.
With over 60 000 members, Global Travel Alliance is the largest membership based Travel Club in South Africa and Namibia.
We have built relationships with leading accommodation suppliers in South Africa and abroad in order to provide our members with reduced rates at thousands of top establishments worldwide.
Our members are offered a complete range of travel including accommodation, cruises, car rentals, competitively priced flights, resort destinations, travel insurance, transfers and concierge services – all at a nett rate with no service fees charged.
We are currently servicing all the leisure needs of our members and make good on our promise of “More for Less”.
We are proud to set the benchmark for superior customer service, exclusive superior accommodation, at the lowest price possible.
At our head office in Cape Town we operate a multi- million rand travel desk with some of the most experienced agents in South Africa who are passionate about travel.
We also distribute a quarterly newsletter to our members as well as weekly mailers, which include special offers and helpful holiday tips.
A leading software travel system, QuickTrav is used throughout our travel operation and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool specifically suited to our IT/Travel related Management System has assisted us to understand our client’s requirements, enabling us to streamline our services, improve our turnaround times and provide tailor-made solutions for every member.
The difference between ourselves and a Travel Agency is that we supply our services at cost to our member base and search across all platforms to get the cheapest rates.
The business model on which a travel agency operates is placing tremendous financial pressure on the industry in general. Our business model is considered “the future of travel”.
Why do members sign up?
- People buy our membership because we offer them a totally transparent experience where they pay exactly what the supplier provides us with.
- There are no hidden costs or additional service fees built into the cost of travel.
- All travel is provided on a nett basis as our income is generated from the upfront membership fee.
- We offer the traditional services of a Travel Agency with a team of 13 dedicated travel consultants who have a combined travel experience of over 250 years in the industry.
- We guarantee security.
- We procure the best prices possible.
- Family and friends of members are able to acquire the same discounts as members through the use of Guest Certificates.